You can trust our Intouch Services crane operators to successfully complete your project from start to finish, on time and within budget.Read more
We provide the best professional dogman labour hire crew in Sydney, going beyond our client’s expectations.Read more
Intouch Services are a Sydney based company providing crane crew personnel specialising in residential, demolition, government and commercial projects.
At Intouch Services we:
– Guarantee to deliver your project on time, on budget without any unnecessary delays;
– Are highly skilled, hardworking and come with a wealth of experience;
– Are able to offer competitive rates;
– Have a strong commitment to safety;
– Have working at heights tickets and perform our duties safely and effectively;
– Are able to understand the development of a construction sites functionality;
– Are involved in the lifting plan;
– Are knowledgeable of a cranes capabilities.
They are extremely pro-active in dealing with trade contractor needs, bin locations around the site and organizing with craned materials to suit all trades with minimal lifts. The team is very punctual throughout the day.
Site Manager, Kane Constructions
I also wanted to say that everyone has been very impressed so far with the services & level of professionalism of your onsite operations
We have not often witnessed a crane operation team that dedicate themselves to a project as a whole and push to involve themselves in the planning of works and understand the more intricate moving parts of the demolition scope of works. Due to the nature of the medium rise, brick facade, timber frame buildings, demolition operations were heavily reliant on the performance of the crane crew and I commend your efforts which enable the demolition process to be carried smoothly
The current project's structure consisted of 3 individual towers, 7 levels high and was completed on time and most importantly safely. If it wasn't for Joe's professionalism and hardworking team, the structure would have been a hinderance to the overall programme and not a highlight. Taking into account the sheer hours the workers put into the project - working from 7:00am to 5:30 pm every day. Including Saturdays.
Site Manager, KANE Constructions